1-Test cyp cycle anyone?

How do you guys like it? I just got some and at what mg should I be running it?

I have a log running on it. I’ve got what dosages and some of my random thoughts and reactions from the past 7 weeks. It’s labeled gingerlifter and his dhb cycle.

I ran it for several months a couple of years ago. I liked it except for the fact that it made me sweat horribly 24/7 while I was on it.
Positives: It didn’t seem to have a detrimental effect on my bloodwork. It didn’t seem to affect my hair. No effect on my libido one way or the other. Hardened me up similar to primo.
Negative: the sweats as I mentioned. Difficult to find the real thing. I ran it between what was supposed to be 200mg and 800mg at times, sweated with any dose. I don’t know how much I ran exactly because I didn’t have it analyzed since I couldn’t find anyone with a reference standard at the time. Primo made me look more 3D, but has a negative impact on my hairline. The biggest negative I ran into was that depending on the lab the PIP could be unbearable. With the International Anabolics DHB a glute injection made it look like I had two butts, seriously. I’ve never had an experience like that before or since. Extremely painful. And the pain lasted for almost 3 weeks.

Yes Bro the PIP was very painful but I loved the results I got from it I ran it at 450mg for 8wks with 200mg of Tcyp.

Steroidtherapill place your order best quality steroids …and gym equipment or contact 202

Im a dumb fuck trying to spam your forum fuck off or become verified

If I catch anyone clicking on spam links I will ban you and them don’t do it

There are ways to make it very pip friendly. Half MCT and half Mig is the trick. Check with Berserker on this forum. He can expand.

Im going to make a post about mct and mig.

I can attest to what @Ldog said. I’m running DHB right now from a source that is, hopefully, going to be on here soon. It’s had 3 revisions and I can tell you that I was using 3ml of his DHB at a time (9 total ml a week in 3 pins) and it has near 0 pip. Really, I equate the minuscule pip I get to the fact that I’m pumping 3ml of DHB into my quads. 1ml and it’s like I didnt even pin. Mig/MCT blend for life!

Good info bro

mine also is pip free. I’m excited to see what it does. Seems like a underrated drug.

The hardest thing about the compound is that if it’s not brewed well, the PIP not only is pretty bad, but the knots and tightness can last for a week or longer. At this point it start to effect your training so a lot of people say screw it.

I need someone to send me a pm with the src with no pip dhb or 1testcyp
I want to run it bad like this
Testosterone enanthate 500mg
Dhb 400
Primo 400
Mhn 30mg

PM sent homie.

Did you get what you needed? I’m sure B pointed you in the right direction.
L

Ive been in touch